Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I love you, darling

Everyone has that one person in their lives who makes things way more entertaining and spices life up a notch or two. For me, it’s my Nonna. Here are some of her stats:

Age: 86 (give or take ten years depending on who she’s trying to impress)

Marital Status: Married 60+ years. He’s also pretty darn special.

Words to live by: “Tomorrow’s another day”. She also likes telling people “I Love you, Darling”...whether you know her or not. Followed by a light pinch to the behind. Again, whether you know her or not.

Official Position: My Italian Grandmother. Maker of unbelievable lasagna. Sewer of torn jeans and buttons. Master gardener. Philospher to the max (get her going on the power of a positive attitude and there’s no turning back!) And most recently…a poet, too?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you everyone’s favorite Italian grandmother! So why don’t you introduce yourself, Nonna?










2 comments:

  1. Interesting......very interesting.

    Hope you're enjoying your ne GIG........keep promoting Victoria.

    ReplyDelete