Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mission: Get my Boyfriend to move to Victoria

OK, I've named the Mission, now I need to put the plan into action. Next week my bf is coming out for a week. He plans to move out here in a few months, but in the meantime, each of his visits are important to convince him more and more that Vancouver Island is the place to be! So with a visit planned next week, I want to bring the big guns out and really show him how wicked the island is! That way he'll have no doubt that this is definitely where he needs to move to!

Suggestions? What are some of your favorite local activities?







1 comment:

  1. I think you and your boyfriend should go try the Hawaiian Shave Ice here in Vic, it is to die for!!! Just like you can get in Hawaii, not the crunchy sno cone crap. They just opened right in front of the tourism building on the corner of Wharf/Gov't st and they can be found at the Gov't st market. We tried it this last weekend at the market on Sunday. If you get any hot weather while he is here it is a good treat!! He will love it, and alot cheaper than travelling to Hawaii for it :)

    ReplyDelete