Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FUNdraiser...see what I did there?


A few weeks ago, with the kick off of Mission: Get my Boyfriend to Move to Victoria, I took your suggestions, and we went ziplining! So. Much. Fun. (thanks, btw!)

I don't think I've ever said "Holy Crap!" so many times in my life as I did that afternoon zipping hundreds of feet above the forest at speeds over 60km/hr.

Well now it's your turn! Adrena Line Zip Line Adventure Tours are offering a discounted rate ($60, as oppose to $75) for this Saturday only, and on top of that, $30 from every Saturday addmision is going to Robin and Mira's Tour De Rock Fundraising!

The only thing better than ziplinning is discount ziplinning.

So what are you waiting for?! Reserve your spot already...and bring an extra pair of pants, too. 1000 feet above ground at over 60km/hr. Don't make me spell it out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment