Friday, September 17, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!

Tell your friends, tell your kids...

OK, maybe I'm hyping this too much...

Tonight, I BOUGHT A NEW BED!!!

Let me explain. I was offered an entire bedset (frame, boxspring and mattress) from someone I work with. I was a little hesitant...would you accept a used mattress from someone you work with? Who was this generous co-worker, you ask? Danny the Intern. Does that make it any better/worse? HAHA, just kidding, DTI.

Anyway, I said "thanks, but no thanks"...and after work today, I was the Goldilocks of Victoria, laying on a million different mattresses. And then I found it. Love at first lay, if you will.

Why is this such a big deal, you ask? Because in one week's time, this new adult bed of mine (pictured above*) will be going into my new adult house. One week til moving time, baby!

What's that? You want to help me move? That's very nice of you. And I accept your offer.

PS, how lame is it that I'm blogging about my bed purchase on a Friday night?

*Not really, but hopefully the idea made you laugh a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment