Friday, March 25, 2011

Runway Ready with The Bay Downtown

Congrats to Basia Bukowski...first winner of that $250 GC to The Bay Centre Downtown for Runway Ready! Basia also gets hooked up with a 30 minute facial from Eco Chic Aveda Salon & Spa and the Roxy "Swimming in December" floral Cut-out Back Tank top that Robin wore in her outfit from Quicksilver. A shirt worn by THE ROBIN FARRELL? That's HUGE!!

Remember to vote on our next outfit starting Monday morning.

You, too could be Runway Ready.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to vote for the outfit you are wearing in that picture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, thanks! With the exception of the leggings, I'm head to toe in my Mom/Nonna's clothes. Well mine now, but the boots are about 60yrs old (once belonging to my Nonna, then my mom now me), the sweater is an old one of my mom's and the tank underneath was my Nonna's. Everything old is new again...

    ReplyDelete