Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm back, baby!

Wow it's been a looooooooooong time. Do I need to re-introduce myself? Hi! I'm Brittany King. Host of KOOL FM's Midday Show, dog lover, motorcycle enthusiast, frequenter of the Victoria Public Library and sporatic blogger.

Now that that's outta the way...

What's new? Any summer plans?

I've got two weeks off in August for a trip down to South Dakota for the Sturgis Bike Rally...aka one of the BIGGEST in the WORLD! (Caps to show how BIG it really is).

Go ahead, Google it.

This is the most "audience friendly" Sturgis picture I could find. The others would need a "Parental Advisory".
 I'm pretty pumped about the road trip! I just came back from a few days in WA with the Vancouver Island HOG Chapter (Harley Owners Group). It was no fun at all ;)

That's me!! With about 8 MCs behind me. No big deal.
So how's it going with you? What have you been up to?

Ride free, friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment