Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Countdown is ON!!

Vacation Countdown.

It's been running in my head for the last week. 5 days left. 4 days left. 3 days left. 2 days left.

And with just TWO DAYS LEFT until STURGIS (!!!), I've got to get organized. Which is what brought me to my mom's house last night. She has this thing to keep all your ID in, like your passport etc.

So I went by last night to pick that up and she's like "Don't forget your license, Brittany."

Obviously, mom. I'm riding down; I'll definitely have my driver's license.

Then she hands me this plastic ID holder with two little cards inside.

Huh?

Let me preface this by saying my mom is the mom who holds on to EVERYTHING my brother and I ever made as kids.

And low and behold, those two little cards? ID cards I had made for myself when I was around 8.

One is a fake Driver's License I made for myself, complete with a picture of myself and my brother (???) and also listing my age as 42. Obviously I look 42.

The other is an ID listing my profession...as a "Docter/Spy Detective". What a great combo!

You need 2 pieces of ID to get into the States, right?
Those will probably work for border crossing, right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment