Thursday, December 16, 2010

Is this just a beginning?

Help! In the wake of the holiday season, I've been sending out cards like a madwoman (on a sidenote, I'm going to start writing more letters and cards. It feels so good to send someone you love a nice note from time to time via regular snail mail. Plus mailing letters makes me feel mature and important.)

Stay focused, Britt! OK...so anyway, with all the important card-writing, I became very aware of the fact that when signing off, I ended every card with a variation of "Love, Brittany and Charlie".

Charlie being my dog. Does this mean I'm one step away from looking like him, too? While he is a cutied patootie, I'm not quite ready to be one of those people.



2 comments:

  1. my Christmas cards are always from me and my cat...so don't worry you are not alone! As for the looking alike thing...hmm...never thought about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always sign my dog Bear too. He's even having his own Christmas party and inviting a few of his puppy friends. They say the pet and owner start resembling each other, lol

    ReplyDelete