Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just like Oprah, I have a favorite thing, too!

And that's NEW LIBRARY BOOK DAY. Huge deal, which is why I've used capitals and colored the text red. There are few things better in this life than cracking open a new book, especially when it's from the library! The way it smells? Thinking of all the people who enjoyed the book before you? Yes and yes, they're both good. Also, just the idea of going to an actual library, talking to an actual librarian and picking their brain over which one to borrow, and being able to bring an actual book home. None of that electronic book stuff. Pfft.

And today's bonus with my current read? It's a LARGE PRINT EDITION. Which means instead of having maybe 300 pages, it has 600 because the text is SO BIG. Part of me feels like I'm back in elementary school, reading large-texted books. The other part of me feels kind of scholarly. Ya that's right. I'm reading a 900 page book. No big deal.

What are YOU reading?

1 comment:

  1. i'm reading YOU... and you're scholarly blog... Pfft..

    ReplyDelete