Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nonna the Bum-Pinching Bandit

Congrats to Tammy. She won tickets to see Tiesto at the Save-on Foods Memorial Centre May 1st. She's going to take her 13 year old daughter to the concert. Cute!

That made me think of going to a concert with my mom when I was that age. Tammy said she's still considered "cool" to her daughter, and that it's her husband that's the embarrassing one. There's always one parent who's more awkward than the other when you're around that age.

What did your parents do to embarrass you?



For me it wasn't so much my parents compared to my Nonna. She used to* pinch my bum all the time. In public.


*who am I kidding? She still does, it's just not as embarrassing anymore.

NOTE: She'll also pinch your bum.

Nonna the Bum-Pinching Bandit by brittanyking

No comments:

Post a Comment