Friday, April 22, 2011

Everyday...

should be EARTH DAY!

Totally.

But alas, April 22 is the official Earth Day. A chance to reflect on how you treat our planet and what we can do to be kinder to Mother Nature. I'm a HUGE believer in recycling. EVERYTHING THAT I CAN RECYCLE, I DO RECYCLE. My use of CAPS LOCKS should indicate how serious I am on the matter.

That being said, I'm always interested in learning other ways to be more environmentally efficient. I planted my first vegetable garden a couple years ago and LOVED IT (again with the caps locks!!). Nothing connects you to the planet more than getting your hands dirty and growing life. Which made me think of my Nonna. She's a huge gardening enthusiast, who grows flowers/vegetables like nobody's business. So what's her secret to such a happy and healthy garden? She talks to her plants. Naturally.

Nonna Celebrates Earth Day by brittanyking

No comments:

Post a Comment