Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise!

Couldn't sleep last night. So I turned to my BFF for help. George Stroumboulopoulos. He was on with his re-vamped half hour show (as oppose to the full hour which he used to do up until September of this year.)

Anyway! I tuned in for his interview with Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez. And I have to say, WOW. Not knowing much about either of them, I assumed they'd be full of hot air (being related to Charlie Sheen could have that effect). But totally not true at all! They were well spoken, intelligent, funny and accomplished. Doing really worthwhile things that don't include exotic dancers, hotels and drugs. (Charlie take note.)

Yes, they're big time actors/producers. But also! Martin Sheen is a really passionate activist and Emilio is totally into growing his own food and becoming self-suffient that way.

You should watch it. Really. The interview starts at about 9:50. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment