Thursday, January 6, 2011

Uh Oh...

Tell me this isn't true!

Have you ever been creeping on someone's Facebook who you're not friends with (and don't lie, you do it, too), only to find on their Wall an application that says something along the lines of "I can now see who is stalking my profile with this new ap I just downloaded."?

Sh*t!!!!
It was then that I quickly X'd out of the window and disconnected from the internet all together. As if that would undo my Facebook Creeping.

So this week I asked the question, is it for real? Can it really track who is stalking you?

Thank goodness the answer is NO. According to one caller, the only way it works is if you and the other person have BOTH downloaded it. So if you're a creeping Facebook stalker, and your stalkee has it, but you don't, then the application will NOT catch you on the radar. She went on to say it may not even work if the two of you aren't even friends at all. Make sense?

Bottom line, if you want to keep your day job as a creeper, don't download the application.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to checking out your Wall. Yes, I'm stalking you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment