Friday, June 22, 2012

How's this for ironic...

Immediately following a post on loving my "all grown up" life...I'm now about to complain about being all grown up.

Once in a while, I'll get super overwhelmed with my adult responsibilities. Mortgage renewal, fixed term versus flexible, will my tenant renew her lease?, Charlie's got an ear infection, bills, my house looks like animals took over, and I'm eating chips for dinner because I haven't had time to grocery shop.

OK, so the last one's not really that bad. Except it gives me a tummy ache and then I wake up the next morning, still with all the above problems, but now my stomach hurts, too. Ugh.

I got adult problems. Kind of like Jay-Z.

What's the one thing you miss most about being a kid?

Maybe I'll just hide out in my blanket fort and eat breakfast for dinner and call it a day.

If you need me, I'll be here...

Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment